Shaping the entrepreneurs of the future
Engaging with local, national and international businesses
Our mission is to produce innovative, confident, capable young people who will be the next generation of entrepreneurs, employees and business leaders. By doing so these young people will make a meaningful contribution to local national business and their community.
We need your help
To make the Academy the outstanding success we aspire for it to be, we need your enthusiasm, expertise and commitment.
You can become involved in a variety of ways:
- A speaker or presenter on a general or specific topic
- A business mentor – working alongside individuals or small groups over a period of time
- A master class leader – working with the students on particular skills and subject areas
- Hosting a visit
- Hosting a business placement
- Sponsoring a competition or prize
- Becoming a patron – with naming rights for teaching rooms or the boardroom for example.
What’s in it for me?
We appreciate that your time and the time of your employees is a most precious asset.
By supporting the Enterprise Enterprise Academy you may benefit from:
- Excellent PR and promotional opportunities – We will display the names of our supporters prominently in the college and via our website & social media
- Development opportunities for your existing staff
- Enhance your Corporate Social Responsibilities
- The opportunity to work with and potentially recruit highly skilled and motivated young people
- Make a contribution to your community by assisting in the development of young people across Bournemouth, Poole and beyond
- Have some fun! – Working alongside young people who are keen to learn and determined to succeed
Kate Howes – Course Leader
Phone: 01202 205459