What courses can I do after this?
On completion of the Advanced Excel One Day Course you will have achieved a proficient standard in using Excel, and can progress onto other courses available at The College.
To do this course you should have...
To join this course we recommend that you have either attended the intermediate level course, or an equivalent and have a good working knowledge of Excel.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
£210.00 which includes handout and refreshments during the day.
Dat4s during 2021 will be confirmed shortly.
The course content will include:
- Protecting data in worksheets and workbooks
- Linking cells, worksheets and workbooks
- Using Logical functions (IF, Nested IFs, AND and OR)
- Using Data validation techniques
- Creating Pivot tables and Pivot charts
- Using What-If Analysis (Scenarios, Goal Seek)
- Creating and using simple Macros