What courses can I do after this?
This can be discussed with your lecturer.
To do this course you should have...
There are no formal entry requirements.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
No concessions are available for this course.
The course will cover the following:
• Correct use of main bricklaying tools
• Laying bricks to a line using profiles
• Setting out and building a half brick stopped end and corner
• Various jointing and pointing skills
• Set out and build a wall using blocks
• Set out and build a one brick thick garden wall with brick on edge coping
• Project work
Course starts at the beginning of each term - Thursday evenings 6pm-8pm at North Road
More about the course
Please bring steel toe capped safety boots.