What courses can I do after this?
Upon completion you can then look at completing the Level 3 AAT Apprenticeship to further you career.
To do this course you should have...
5 GCSES at grades 9-4 (A*-C) including Maths and English. Some employers will accept other relevant qualifications and experience, including a relevant Level 2 qualification. Apprentices without English or maths at Level 2 must achieve this prior to taking the Apprenticeship End Point Assessment.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
The Apprenticeship covers includes the following units:
• Basic Accounting• Teamwork• Professionalism• Customer focus• Ethical standards• General business• Communication• Personal development
Which covers key skills including:
• Accounting systems and processes:understanding how accounting systems and processes allow businesses to keep track of all types of financial transactions and the differences between Financial and Management Accounting
• Bookkeeping: understanding basic accountancy concepts and double entry bookkeeping, controls and cost recording systems • Business knowledge: learning elements of commercial law that may have an impact when working in accountancy, such as contracts, data protection and Anti Money Laundering.
• Communication: learning to dealeffectively with stakeholders using appropriate communication methods to deliver accurate and timely results.
Start date TBC
More about the course
Duration Approx. 12 Months
Apprenticeship Level 2 Apprenticeship
Qualification Name Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard for an Accounts/FinanceAssistant.