What courses can I do after this?
Upon completion you can then look at completing the Level 3 AAT Apprenticeship to further you career.
To do this course you should have...
5 GCSES at grades 9-4 (A*-C) including Maths and English. Some employers will accept other relevant qualifications and experience, including a relevant Level 2 qualification. Apprentices without English or maths at Level 2 must achieve this prior to taking the Apprenticeship End Point Assessment.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
The Apprenticeship covers includes the following units:
• Basic Accounting• Teamwork• Professionalism• Customer focus• Ethical standards• General business• Communication• Personal development
Which covers key skills including:
• Accounting systems and processes:understanding how accounting systems and processes allow businesses to keep track of all types of financial transactions and the differences between Financial and Management Accounting
• Bookkeeping: understanding basic accountancy concepts and double entry bookkeeping, controls and cost recording systems • Business knowledge: learning elements of commercial law that may have an impact when working in accountancy, such as contracts, data protection and Anti Money Laundering.
• Communication: learning to dealeffectively with stakeholders using appropriate communication methods to deliver accurate and timely results.
Click here for more information.
Start date TBC
More about the course
Duration Approx. 12 Months
Apprenticeship Level 2 Apprenticeship
Qualification Name Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard for an Accounts/FinanceAssistant.