What courses can I do after this?
To do this course you should have...
No experience required, but a willingness to create and experiment is essential.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
The course costs £285 for the 10 week duration.
You will learn:
- To use a wide range of traditional and contemporary painting and drawing techniques.
- To try a variety of styles and aesthetics within painting.
- To have more confidence when painting and sketching from life.
- To prepare surfaces and materials in traditional ways.
- To have an appreciation of diverse types of painting throughout history.
Thursday 11th January to Thursday 21st March 2024. No class on Thursday 15th February.
Weekly, every Thursday, 6 pm - 8 pm. This course will be help at the North Road Campus in Poole, BH14 0LS
More about the course
- Provide a new perspective on painting and making.
- Introduce a range of painting materials and processes.
- Build your confidence in working with paint and drawing.
- Take advantage of local locations in order to create work from life.
- Introduce a variety of painters and styles from the past and present.
- Encourage freedom backed up by knowledge.
- Create a relaxing, supportive environment for creative expression.
For more information, please contact our Creative Industries administrator on 01202 205572, or email firstname.lastname@example.org