What courses can I do after this?
Management or CMI Level 7.
To do this course you should have...
Completed Level 3 CIPD
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Total fees: £2415.00
Course Code BP01015
· Workforce Planning
· Employment Relationship Management
· Reward for Performance and Contribution Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
· Evidence-based Practice
· Professional Behaviours and Valuing People
· Talent Management and
· Specialist employment law
You can start at a range of times over the year. taking advantage of our fully flexible HR tutor led interactive online virtual training sessions, to maximise your learning, but minimise the impact on your busy schedules.
18th September 2023 - 19th June 2024.
Also November, February and April starts
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
More about the course
Workshop alongside formal tuition sessions and the ability to meet and network with like minded HR practitioners.
The benefits of a CIPD Associate qualification:
· Increases job opportunities
· Boost your earning potential
· Enhances your credibility at work
· Leads to CIPD Associate Membership