Use your skills, experience and knowledge to make a difference
Do you want to work in one of the largest Further Education colleges in the UK? Do you want to be a part of a community that prides itself in offering students a friendly and supportive learning environment? We are committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, as well as our staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
Please click on the link below to see our current vacancies and apply. In order to complete the application form you will need to apply using a computer (not a tablet or phone).
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our restaurant and salon
- Flexible working policies
- Professional development courses
- Evening, part-time and hobby courses
- Additional holiday entitlement with long service
- Generous holiday allowances plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas and New Year closure
- Discounts on shops, restaurants, insurance policies and leisure and well-being activities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual staff social events and awards
- You will be part of a team that makes a difference every single day
- We have a great rewards and benefits package
- You’ll have lots of opportunities to grow and develop
- We genuinely care about your wellbeing
- You’ll be working with like-minded colleagues
- We have inspirational and motivational leaders
- We care about the world around us and our social impact
- You’ll have a great line manager
- We strive to provide a flexible working environment
- We are ambitious for our staff and our students
We aim to support our staff who wish to purse teacher training and provide them with a full supportive package in order to meet their career goals.
Our British values include Rule of Law, Democracy, Individual liberty, Mutual respect and tolerance which we expect everyone to follow.
If you have any questions at all regarding our current vacancies or how to get started please contact us on 01202 205141
Need to contact the careers team? You can call them on 01202205141 or by writing to People Team, Bournemouth & Poole College, North Road, Poole, BH14 0LS or by email to email@example.com