What courses can I do after this?
On completion of the Excel Intermediate Course you can progress onto the Advanced Excel course at The College.
To do this course you should have...
To join this course we recommend that you should have a basic knowledge of Excel, i.e. have attended an introductory course or be familiar with and able to use the majority of topics listed in the introductory course contents.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Start date of Thursday 12th May 2022
£185 per delegate which includes refreshments during the day.
The course content will include:
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Apply conditional formatting
- Name cells and ranges
- Sort and filter data
- Understand common date functions
- An introduction to the VLOOKUP function – when and how to use it
- An introduction to the IF function, including SUMIF and COUNTIF
- Format and modify charts
This course runs on various dates throughout the year between 9.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. Date of next course to be confirmed soon.