What courses can I do after this?
To do this course you should have...
L3 NVQ / QCF Diploma in health or Health and Social care
Maths and English - Functional skills at l2 or a GCSE grade A-C
Preferably: Certificate in Bridging Skills for HE
Work in line with The Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers and Adult Social Care Workers in England.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Funding Band 10 - £12,000
Learners complete the City and Guilds L5 Assistant Practitioner as part of this Apprenticehip.
Learners must achieve a minimum 108 credits from 14 mandatory units, covering:
- Safeguarding of children and young people
- Professional Development
- Working in partnership
- The structure, function and organisation of the human body
- Promoting communication
- Championing equality, diversity and inclusion
- Leading and managing Infection prevention and control
- Developing policies procedures and practices for health and safety and risk management
- Managing quality
- Undertaking a research project
- Supporting others to undertake assessment of health and wellbeing of individuals
- Promoting effective nutrition and fluid balance
- Principles and philosophy of healthcare
- Lifespan developments and healthcare needs
- Principles and application of physiological measurements
- In addition, they will need to complete 12 credits from two groups of optional units.
Click here for more information.
Start dates TBC.