What courses can I do after this?
To do this course you should have...
Entrants should possess GCSE's in English, Maths and a Science-based subject at grades A to C. It is strongly recommended that entrants have completed an Apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair at level 2 prior to commencing an Advanced Apprenticeship. All applicants for Apprenticeship training will be required to attend an assessment and interview.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
To gain the full Apprenticeship you will work towards the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Key Skills in Application of Number Level 2
- Communication Level 2
- Information Technology Level 1
- Level 3 Technical Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights
The NVQ qualification is work-related and will relate specifically to your job role. Mandatory units include:
- G1- Contribute to Workplace Good Housekeeping
- G2- Ensure Your Own Actions Reduce Risks to Health and Safety
- G3- Maintain Positive Working Relationships
- MR07- Diagnose and Rectify Engine Component Faults
- MR08- Diagnose and Rectify vehicle Chassis System Faults
- AE06- Diagnose and Rectify and Rectify auxiliary equipment electrical faults
Click here for more information.
Hours of attendance and start date will be confirmed at interview or enrolment.