What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this course you may wish to consider studying for the Bridging Skills in HE course - which prepares you to study HE courses at University There is the option of studying for Apprenticeships at a higer level such as the Nursing Associate, Assistant Practitioner and the Degree Nurse.
To do this course you should have...
Show enthusiasm for working in the health sector
• Have basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills on which the apprenticeship will build
• Have a suitable level of physical fitness to perform some aspects of the job roles (eg assisting in moving and handling of people)
• Be willing to undergo Disclosure and Barring Service checks (this is needed as apprentices are likely to work with children, young people or vulnerable adults)
• Be flexible as there may be a requirement to work shifts
You are required to be working in the Health Care sector for 30 hrs per week ideally othewisse your end date will be reflected to suit your working hours
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Funding Band - £5000
You will study and evidence the knowledge , Skills, Values and Behaviours of the apprenticeship standard as below, together with meeting requirments of the L3 Diploma units.
C1. Health and wellbeing
C2. Duty of care and candour, safeguarding, equality and diversity
C3. Person centred care, treatment and support
C5. Personal, People and Quality Improvement
C6. Health, Safety and Security
Together with Options available for your chosen Pathway.
If you did not have the required Maths and English at entry you will also be studying Maths and English at level 2.
More about the course
Please contact the Apprenticeship team on 01202 205500