What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this practical course we hope you enjoy using your new found skills. Please ask about our other basic and DIY provision to enhance your learning experience.
To do this course you should have...
To join this course no formal qualifications are required, but ideally you should be practically minded.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
There are no fee concessions available on this course.
Sturdy footwear to be worn and old clothing
This course covers:
- Correct usage of plastering tools
- How to cut and erect angle beads
- To lay on and finish a rendered wall
- To lay on and finish a finished wall with plaster board
- Using finish plaster; form internal angle to a finish standard
More about the course
Safety boots need to be worn during this course.