What courses can I do after this?
To do this course you should have...
There are no formal entry requirements.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
- Barber course: Start your journey learning new barber skills or improving/enhancing your previous knowledge/skills.
- How: Learn about the tools required alongside use of scissors and clippers and clipper attachments.
- Taught: In a classroom within a hands-on Realistic Barbering environment.
- Learn: Two hair cuts and one facial cutting technique within your days training.
- Perfect For: Anyone wanting to learn a new skill to help save the pennies on family and friends haircuts or for enhancing previous skills and creativity.
- Achievement: A full days training between 9.30-12.30pm and 1-5pm with a College certificate on completion of your training
February 14th, 9.30am - 5pm
More about the course
Here at The College we have a reputation for offering excellent skills training. Our lecturers are professionals in their chosen fields, with a vast amount of experience, knowledge and expertise. The programme consists of sessions to practise and perfect your skills and also time with paying clients, to equip you with the expertise needed to be successful in this popular industry
Uniform: Black trousers (not jeans or leggings) black long sleeved top or T-shirt and flat black shoes.