What courses can I do after this?
We offer a range of full time courses including apprentiships
To do this course you should have...
In order to apply, you will require successful completion of the Level 1 Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery. Desired but not essential, Grade 4 (C) GCSE in Maths and English.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Steel toe capped boots, tools and basic stationary
- Components to form products.
- Efficiency of the workplace.
- Finishing components. Health and safety.
- Load and unload materials and components.
- Selection and use of access equipment.
- Work relationships.
Tuesday and Thursday 6pm-9pm Start date: September
More about the course
These pathways take place at the The Fulcrum Centre. The facilities in Construction are purpose built and all practical jobs are designed to make the candidate job ready!
To Apply or for further information please contact the Course Administrator: 01202 205754 or email email@example.com or click on apply and complete a part time application form