What courses can I do after this?
We offer a range of full time courses including apprentiships
To do this course you should have...
In order to apply, you will require successful completion of the Level 1 Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery and you will need a minimum of a Level 1 Functional Skill in English and/or Maths.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Cost 16-18 £135
Cost 19-23 (with concessions) £135
Cost 19+ (no concessions) £1490
All prices are subject to change
Steel toe capped boots, tools and basic stationary
Lots of practical training including:
- Marking and setting out
- Produce wood working joints
- Produce carpentry products
- Employability skills
- Communication skills
- Vocational projects
- Carry out first fixing operations
- Carry out maintenance to non-structural carpentry work
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out structural carcassing operations
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Prepare and use carpentry and joinery portable power tools
- Understanding construction technology
- Understanding information, quantities and communication with others
Tuesday and Thursday 6pm-9pm Start date: September
More about the course
You will also be able to take part in activities organised by our Student Services department, these include: Football, surfing, netball, rugby and many more. The facilities in Construction are purpose built and all practical jobs are designed to make the candidate job ready!
The skills and qualities needed to succeed on this course include:
An interest in construction, commitment and a will to succeed.
These pathways take place at the The Fulcrum Centre
To Apply or for further information please contact the Course Administrator: 01202 205754 or email email@example.com