What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this Apprenticeship you could work in any successful digital marketing agency or a large marketing department.
To do this course you should have...
You will need to show a strong commitment to pursuing a digital marketing career. You must be over 17 years of age when the course commences in September with a current level 3 or A level as well as GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above.
You need to be employed to become an apprentice. But if you do not currently have an employer, we can help you find one.
|Costs 19-23 (with concessions)
|Costs 19+ (no concessions)
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Government funding supports your Apprenticeship training.
The Apprenticeship includes the following core skills:
- Developing or interpreting brief for external or internal stakeholders.
- Plan and co-ordinate marketing activity using marketing tactics to acquire or retain customers.
- Contribute to the generation of innovative and creative apporaches across video, images and other formats, both online and offline to support campaign development.
- Use research and survey software to gather audience insight.
- Use copywriting techniques to write persuasive text/copy to meet a communications objective.
- Use technology and software packages to support day to day activities.
- Review campaigns regularly to ensure effectiveness.
Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing - Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Google Analytics IQ
Attendance will be as a day-release to college and four days at work.
More about the course
The College/Employers will look for:
- A passion for marketing
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Reliability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own initiative