What courses can I do after this?
Successful completion of this course may lead to higher level courses such as HNC or Degree Level.
To do this course you should have...
Candidates for the apprenticeship will require GCSE's in English, maths and a Science based subject at grades C or 4.
All applicants for apprenticeship training will be required to attend an assessment and interview.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
201. Introduction to the marine industry
202. Principles of boatbuilding technology
203. Business improvement techniques
206. Interior installation and fitting out of boats
207. FRP manufacture for marine construction
301. Safe and effective working in the marine industry
302. Principles of boat construction
304. Construction and repair of hulls and boat structures
307. Fibre reinforced plastics technology for marine construction
Click here for more information.
Hours of attendance and start date will be confirmed at interview or enrolment.