What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion and subject to availability, you could progress onto the next stage of the A2FE programme which is the Level 1 Diploma in Progression. Alternatively, you could progress onto another FE course within the College.
To do this course you should have...
There are no specific requirements but you must be over the age of 16 and be able to attend college for 12 hours each week for 9 weeks.
- You will receive tutorial support throughout the course
- Discover which learning style is best suited to you
- Prepare for moving forwards onto other mainstream courses
You will also be given lots of support to improve your skills in:
- Life Skills (working as a team, communications and developing the confidence to go onto work or further training/education)
- Building a CV (to show prospective employers what you have to offer)
More about the course
This course is fully subsidised as long as you can provide proof that you are in receipt of means-tested benefits.