What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion you will be able to identify a varity of vocational options and decide how you can move forward in education to achieve your goals.
To do this course you should have...
There are no specific entry requirements but you must be over 16 years old and able to attend college for 12 hours each week.
- There will be 120 guided learning hours
- You will recieve tutorial support throughout the course
- Identify vocational options and match skills to careers/courses
- Research your ideal job or career opportunity in a chosen or preferred field.
- Preparation for moving forwards onto other mainstream courses
- Basic Skills Assessment (English and Maths)
You will also be given lots of support to improve your skills in: