What courses can I do after this?
To do this course you should have...
Individual employers will set the selection criteria for their Apprenticeships. Candidates will likely require five GCSEs at grades 9-4, (especially English, Mathematics and a Science or Technology subject), a relevant Level 3 Apprenticeship or other relevant qualifications and experience.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
• Operating a range of digital information systems and tools to maintain information and support service delivery Which covers the following key skills: • Operating a range of digital information systems and tools to maintain information and support service delivery
• Entering, editing, searching, storing, integrating and organising data; data modelling; relationship modelling and data analysis to identify trends and insights
• Using digital office technologies and collaborative tools, to support the delivery of services and to share information using data systems effectively
• Respond to enquiries providing support and information using utilising digital channels
• Digital learning: studies using digital resources to extend knowledge and skills in the use of new digital systems or features and other skills
• Communication: learning to clearly articulate the role and function of software components to a variety of stakeholders (including end users, supervisors etc.)
More about the course
BCS set a case study scenario for a historical work-based scenario. There will be a range of scenarios to select from based on a short synopsis, the scenarios will be based on the chosen specialism. Case Study Presentation to be prepared over 20 hours. The Case Study Presentation and Interview will be completed remotely a minimum of 1 week after submitted the presentation. The Case Study Presentation and Interview lasts 2 hours. Portfolio content is used to inform the interview.