What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of the Introduction to Excel - Intensive Course you can progress onto the Intermediate Excel - Intensive course at The College, or other specialist and intensive IT courses.
To do this course you should have...
Delegates should have a basic knowledge of working with a mouse in the Windows environment. No experience of spreadsheets is required.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Course price (£185.00 per delegate) includes refreshments during the day.
Dates for 2021 will be available shortly.
Please call 01202 205617 for details.
The course content will include:
- Getting to know Excel – the essentials
- Using the Excel Help facility
- Entering text and numbers into a worksheet
- Fill data automatically in worksheet cells
- Entering formulas to Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide
- Inserting functions, including Sum, Average, Min and Max
- Absolute and Relative References
- Editing within a worksheet
- Formatting text and values
- Printing worksheets
- Creating and printing charts