What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of the Introduction to Excel - Intensive Course you can progress onto the Intermediate Excel - Intensive course at The College, or other specialist and intensive IT courses.
To do this course you should have...
Delegates should have a basic knowledge of working with a mouse in the Windows environment. No experience of spreadsheets is required.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Course price includes refreshments during the day, buffet lunch and course handouts.
Dates for 2019 will be confirmed shortly.
Please call 01202 205617 for details.
The course content will include:
- Getting to know Excel – the essentials
- Using the Excel Help facility
- Entering text and numbers into a worksheet
- Fill data automatically in worksheet cells
- Entering formulas to Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide
- Inserting functions, including Sum, Average, Min and Max
- Absolute and Relative References
- Editing within a worksheet
- Formatting text and values
- Printing worksheets
- Creating and printing charts