There's still time to enrol!
Although courses are filling up quickly, there is still time to apply and enrol on many of our courses for September.
How to apply
You can apply quickly and easily on our website. Simply navigate to the course you would like to apply to, and click the big blue apply button on the right hand side.
Many of our courses earn you UCAS points, so whether you want to take a course equivalent to A Levels and progress onto university, go straight into an apprenticeship so you can earn and learn, or study in a classroom while learning valuable work skills, we have something for everyone!
If you've already applied for a course at the college and get the results you were expecting then please refer to your enrolment email and come in on your allocated Enrolment Day. If you haven't received your Enrolment instructions email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apprenticeships (for subjects based at Poole)
- Applied Sciences - including Forensic and Biomedical Science and Criminology
- Art and Design
- Construction: Brickwork, Plastering, Plumbing, Electrical and Wood Trades
- Criminology, Psychology and Law
- Early Years
- Engineering and Electronics
- Foundation Learning: Access to Further Education, STEPS, LEAP and Progresson Courses
- Health and Social Care
- Marine Technology
- Motor Vehicle
- Performing Arts
- Apprenticeships (for subjects based at Bournemouth)
- Accounting (AAT)
- Beauty Therapy
- Catering and Hospitality
- Digital and Computing: IT, Coding, Cyber, Web and Games (for Esports please visit our Poole site)
- ESOL - English as a foreign language
- Events and Hospitality
- Travel and Tourism
- Uniformed Services
Need to talk to someone now?
Our Welcome Team would be more than happy to talk to you about courses. Simply email email@example.com or call 01202 205225