Consultancy Services & Partnerships
Advice and training to help develop your business
Consultancy & Development Services
The College offers high quality advice and training to overseas providers which can help to develop and transform their business.
We are living in a global environment where it is becoming increasingly important for people to gain knowledge and skills which are both relevant to a modern economy and cross international boundaries.
All countries are looking to develop a workforce which has world class skills, and the UK is well positioned to offer curriculum, qualifications and training expertise to help institutions, whether colleges or universities, to become leading edge providers.
The College can provide support through:
- Prospecting and managing complex education and training projects on behalf of overseas agencies and institutions.
- Designing and developing flexible solutions to programme delivery with an emphasis on the use of e-learning methodology.
- Developing joint ventures to deliver bilateral courses with joint accreditation from the host country and a UK awarding body.
- Supporting projects through bidding for tenders from funding providers – WorldBank, Asia Development Bank, the European Union, etc.
- Providing advice for student progression.
- Working with overseas government bodies to provide tailored training solutions to develop programmes aimed at workforce development.
Examples of educational programmes that The College will work with:
- All A Level, Accelerated Access to University, Vocational and Undergraduate programmes offered by partners.
- Short courses for professional groups, e.g. teachers, air cabin crew, engineers, summer and winter school, English plus A Level shadowing, etc.
- Study visits to the UK.
Any institution, educational agent or other agency interested in developing a potential project with The College should contact the International Office for an initial consultation. All discussions will be confidential and without charge.
The College has developed a strong reputation for its work abroad which involves assisting overseas universities and colleges to develop qualifications, improve teaching performance and help develop management and administration systems.
In the past five years alone we have worked with educational institutions in over 10 different countries.
Here are just a few of them:
- Kyoto Gakuen Junior and Senior High School, Japan
- Sungkyul University, South Korea
- Woosong College, South Korea
- Kuben School, Norway
- Fyristaakaallen School, Norway
- DuocUC, Chile
The College is also experienced in bidding for funding which supports staff and student exchange.