The Lansdowne Bournemouth
North Road, Poole
The Fulcrum, Poole
Car parking is limited, particularly at the Lansdowne, so we recommend that you travel by public transport or bike wherever you can.
The College at the Lansdowne is close to Bournemouth beach and town centre.
The College was originally opened in 1913; it is a listed building known for its tall clock tower. English Language studies, beauty and holistic therapies, hairdressing, hospitality & catering, travel tourism & sport, vocational studies, workforce development, and business & professional studies are based at the Lansdowne.
- By bus: many buses stop at the Lansdowne
- By train: we are a 10 minute walk from Bournemouth railway station
- By car: there is no student parking and very few visitor parking spaces at The College. Visitors are advised to telephone to see if parking is possible. Paid parking is also available at the Round House Hotel (directly opposite The College in Meyrick Road) and at local pay and display car parks. There is also metered on-street parking available.
North Road is a modern campus located near Poole Park and the Civic Centre.
Art and design, care education and community training (including childcare and nursing), teacher training and engineering services, digital design and some applied computing courses are based here. North Road is also the base for pre-vocational programme courses for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- By bus: there is a bus stop right outside
- By train: Parkstone and Poole railway stations are approximately 10-15 minutes walk away
- By car: there is limited campus car parking. Visitors should telephone in advance to see if parking is possible. If not, there is a pay and display public car park at the Civic Offices in Poole – a two minute walk away.
The Fulcrum is based on the industrial estate at Tower Park, Poole and is The College’s centre for building services and construction crafts that include furniture making and carpentry.
- Buses run regularly to Tower Park and along Ringwood Road about a 10 minute walk away)