How to Apply to The CollegeThe next step in your journey to a successful future
Apply for an Online Course
You may download the Application Form for Online Course (editable PDF) for completing, and then:
- Return the completed pdf form together with the required documents to International Operations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Operations team will then contact you by email confirming your place with details of how to pay and when to start.
- Please do not pay until your place is confirmed.
Apply for a course at The College
Many college courses start in September and if you are thinking of studying at The Bournemouth and Poole College you should apply as early as possible.
There are two ways to apply; through one of our many Accredited Agents or direct to The College.
Find an Accredited Agent
You may find it useful to use one of our Agents to advise you on your study programme and help you through all stages of the admissions process:
Or apply direct to The College
International students applying direct to The Bournemouth and Poole College must complete the International Students Application for Admission Form:
You may download the Application for Admission Form (editable PDF) for completing, and then:
- Return the completed pdf form together with the required enclosures to International Operations by email to email@example.com
- Or post your completed form and required enclosures to International Operations, The Bournemouth and Poole College, The Lansdowne, Meyrick Road, Bournemouth BH1 3JJ, United Kingdom
- We aim to make a decision within 5 working days of receiving your Application provided we have all the necessary paperwork. We will then write to you offering you a place on a specific course.
Completing the Application form
Before completing the International Students Application for Admission you should have carefully read the information contained in the Courses and Student Accommodation sections of this website – to ensure you have fully understood the cost of the course and the additional costs associated with studying in the UK, such as accommodation, etc.
In support of your application you must attach a copy of your passport details page, certified copies of youracademic transcripts, proof of English Language level e.g. IELTS before an offer can be made.
On the Application form you must certify that you have provided true and accurate information and that you consent fully to the terms and conditions on page 3 of the form. If you are under the age of 18 on the 1st September of the year your course commences the Application form must also be signed by your parent or guardian.
A non-refundable deposit of £300 must be paid at the time of your Application and will be credited against your tuition fees. If you are applying through an Accredited Agent you may register your deposit with them. The College will not be responsible for any monies paid direct to an Accredited Agent.
Please refer to the ‘Fee Payment and Refund Procedures’ section on page 4 of the International Students Application for Admission Form.
The balance of your tuition fees (fees less your £300 deposit) is payable in full 30 days prior to the start of your course.
Preferred method of payment
The Bournemouth and Poole College has partnered with Flywire International Payment Services so that you can make payment in your own currency by bank transfer, credit or debit card at guaranteed lowest cost to you. This is our preferred method of payment.
We also accept payment (in GBP sterling only) by bank draft payable to The Bournemouth and Poole College, bank-to-bank transfer, cash, personal cheque, or Visa/MasterCard. The College will not be held responsible for any monies paid to an accredited agent. Please click below for full details: