Summer School / Winter SchoolGeneral English Language Tuition and Activities for Groups
Venue: Lansdowne campus, Bournemouth
Duration: 2, 3 or 4 weeks,15 hours per week
Start dates: Any Monday
Summer School: July and August.
Winter School: January and February.
You must be 16 years plus. You will be given an assessment at the start of the programme to assess your standard of English and placed in a class with students of the same level.
This course includes:
- 15 hours per week of General English Language tuition
- Qualified and experienced tutors
- Maximum of 20 students per class
- Levels from elementary to advanced
- A tour of Bournemouth
- One full-day excursion per week e.g. London, Bath, Oxford
- Afternoon activities including volleyball, beach games, visits to art galleries, museums, cinema, etc.
- College Certificate
- Free, unlimited use of internet and email when The College is open
Please see the Tuition Fees and Term Dates section of this website.