Peter Jones Enterprise Academy
It’s not about where you are, it’s about where you want to be…
Whether you want to set up your own business or succeed in an existing organisation, the skills and experience you gain at the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy will kick start your dream career.
If you already have a fire in your belly, the Academy simply adds fuel. We can give you a leg-up, a head-start; we can set you on the fast track to success.
Entrepreneurs are not born, they’re made. Recognising this, Peter Jones, CBE, leading entrepreneur and one of the stars of TV’s Dragons’ Den, created the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy to be a catalyst for cultural change and encourage more entrepreneurial activity within the UK.
The curriculum at the Academy is based on a philosophy of ‘learning by doing’. There’s nothing quite like one of our courses, they are designed to be different. For example from 2010-2011 53% of learning time at the Academy was made up of guest speakers, master classes and workshops – truly bringing the boardroom to the classroom! Our tutors possess actual business knowledge. Plus local, national and international firms offer not only their time, but also real-life business expertise and networking opportunities to our students and graduates.
You’ll also get to:
- Work on real life business challenges
- Start your own business
- Attend master classes, workshops, micro business surgeries and networking events
- Receive coaching from real business owners
- Undertake a personal and professional development programme designed to guide you and support your business aspirations
- Spend up to a 4 week placement in a highly respected company
Are you right for us – and are we right for you?
There is no such thing as a typical student at the Peter Jones Academy.
- You may have completed professional or vocational qualifications and want to learn the skills to run your own business.
- You may have tried other courses but decided that you prefer a more practical approach
You may already have experience of running your own business and want to take it further
You may have a burning desire and a brilliant idea just waiting to be unleashed!
To get in... and get on you’ll need:
A minimum of four GCSE’s (grades A*–C, including English and Maths) OR other equivalent Level 2 qualifications at merit level or higher including English and Maths.
A willingness to work hard, show desire, commitment and push yourself to succeed
100% coursework assessments
Past graduates have chosen to:
- Continue to run and expand their business
- Put their skills and knowledge into practice in an established company
- Attend University
1 year (starting September 2012)
How to Apply
- Level 3 Diploma - Apply Online
Alternatively you can click here for other ways of applying.