What courses can I do after this?
You may wish to attend further business skills or management workshops.
To do this course you should have...
There are no formal entry requirements.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Assertiveness training provides individuals with the skills and knowledge to enable them to communicate more confidently and effectively, using assertive behaviour techniques.
The course offers participants the opportunity to work on their own personal and work situations, where they want to be more assertive. As a result, participants leave our assertiveness skills training equipped with some effective, practised strategies for achieving a more successful outcome
· The course will help you explore
· The different types of behaviours
· Benefits, advantages and disadvantages of each type of behaviour
· Internal beliefs and their impact
· Rights and responsibilities
· The importance and value of body language and voice tone
· Fogging and the broken record technique
· Devise and discuss your own personal ladder to success
Various dates throughout the year and flexiable options for delivery. Please call 01202 205126 or email@example.com