Feel good factor!
Get the skills to kick-start your hairdressing career!
You’ll be taught in our five ReNew Hair and Beauty Academy salons. Fully equipped in salon settings for that realistic feel, preparing you for a job in the industry. You will be introduced to models at an early stage in order to build your confidence and customer care skills.
All of our Full-Time Hairdressing students and apprentices work within the local community and also complete a block or one day a week work experience with a local employer. We also work with national suppliers, so you’ll get experience working with quality products such as Wella.
Depending on the course you choose you will gain knowledge and practical experience of:
- Hair colouring techniques
- Colour correction services
- Creative cutting, styling and dressing techniques
- Hairdressing consultation services
- Perming techniques
- Business and management techniques for the successful running of a commercial salon
The high-quality training our students receive has resulted multiple finalists in regional and national finals and you will have an opportunity to compete too.