You’ll find our site just off the Civic Centre roundabout and opposite Poole Park – our entrance is accessed directly from North Road.
- Bus: There’s a bus stop right outside.
- Train: Parkstone and Poole railway stations are approximately 10-15 minutes away on foot.
- Car: Car parking on campus is limited. Visitors should telephone in advance to see if parking is possible. If not, there’s a pay and display public car park at the Civic Offices in Poole – a two minute walk away.
We are on the Lansdowne roundabout, on the eastern side of Bournemouth town centre. The building has a large clock tower facing the roundabout, so we’re easy to spot. You can reach us from Christchurch Road, Meyrick Road and Gervis Road, and it’s just a few hundred metres to the East Cliff.
- Bus: Many buses stop at The Lansdowne roundabout.
- Train: We’re a 5-10 minute walk from Bournemouth railway station.
- Car: On-campus car parking is very limited. Visitors are advised to telephone to see if parking is possible. Paid parking is also available at the Round House Hotel (directly opposite The College in Meyrick Road), at local pay and display car parks. There is also metered on-street parking available.
Our entrance is on Constitution Hill Road, just down from the junction with Hatherden Avenue. We’re a 10 minute walk from the Sea View roundabout.
From September 2015 we will be closing our Constitution Hill site. Our Social and Applied Sciences, Performing Arts and Media departments to brand new facilities at North Road. You can find out more about our new build plans here.
Vantage Way is off Mannings Heath Road. We are no more than a 10 minute walk from the junction of Ringwood Road and Broom Road, and also from the entrance to Tower Park.
Bus: Buses run regularly to Tower Park and along Ringwood Road
Useful travel links
Cycle: Bournemouth is great for cycling, particularly if your route involves the promenade. There are a lot of websites that will help you to map your bike route to the College, such as Cycle Streets or Bike Hike. There are bike racks on each campus.
Car: Bournemouth and Poole is accessible via several major roads and motorways, such as the M27, M3 and A338. You can find the best route using AA Route Planner; use the postcode for the particular campus you’re visiting, listed above.