The latest in beauty technology
Our Beauty Therapy courses offer theoretical knowledge and practical skills to help you to progress in your career.
Our professional salons offers private treatment rooms, curtained booths and nail stations. All of our equipment is industry standard so you will get the best possible training to become a successful beauty therapist.
Depending on the course you choose you will gain knowledge and practical experience of:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Applied theory of treatments
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Hygiene practices
- Mini Facials, manicures, pedicures, nail art, make-up and face painting
- Facials, including skin care and facial skin care for men, manicures, pedicures, make-up, waxing, eye treatments and head massage
- Work within a realistic commercial environment offering a variety of advanced electrical face and body treatments, body massage and stone therapy massage
This means that you will get experience of a broad range of therapies with real paying customers.
We also use top of the range products including new OPI gel colour and Dermalogica, St Tropez and Kaeso.