The latest in beauty technology
Our Beauty Therapy courses offer theoretical knowledge and practical skills to help you to progress in your career.
Our professional salons offer 6 private treatment rooms, curtained booths and nail stations. All of our equipment is industry standard so you will get the best possible training to become a successful beauty therapist.
Depending on the course you choose you will gain knowledge and practical experience of:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Applied theory of treatments
- Health & Safety in the workplace
- Hygiene practices
- Mini Facials, manicures, pedicures, nail art, make-up and face painting
- Facials, including skin care & facial skin care for men, manicures, pedicures, make-up, waxing, eye treatments and head massage
- Work within a realistic commercial environment offering a variety of advanced electrical face and body treatments, body massage and stone therapy massage
This means that you will get experience of a broad range of therapies with real paying customers.
We also use top of the range products including new OPI gel colour and Dermalogica.
New Beauty courses for adults!