What courses can I do after this?
On completion of this assessment you will be able to apply to Gas Safe for registration subject to your current certification.
In addition you may with to consider assessment and training where appropriate in:
- CKR1 (Cookers) Initial or Renewal
- CENWAT1 (Boilers/water heaters) Initial or Renewal
- HTR1 (Fires and wall heaters) Initial or Renewal
- MET1 (Meters) Initial or Renewal
- DAH1 (Warm Air) Initial or Renewal
- CONGLP1 (NG to LPG Core Gas Safety Changeover)
- HTRLP2 (LPG Appliances) Initial or Renewal
- LPG for Boats is also available.
To do this course you should have...
To apply for this assessment you must satisfy the BPEC criteria.
You must provide information to the assessment centre regarding your gas industry related experience and qualifications.
You will require a CAT2 evidence record to support your entry for this course. Support and guidance in the completion of this is given prior to starting the course.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Included in the cost of this course are the following:
- BPEC Registration
- Training Manual x2
This course consists of 4 days of training and 2 days of assessment.
Upon completion of the course the candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Gas safety regulations
- Unsafe situations procedures
- Correct use of gas analysers.
More about the course
For Course booking and further details please contact Gas Booking Centre on 01202 205622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org