What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this career development course The College would like to congratulate you and hope that you would recommend it to others in your industry. If you would like information on any of our other career or personal development courses please contact the helpline.
To do this course you should have...
To apply for this course you should be Gas Safety registered and be a competent installer of central heating systems.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Central heating system specifications
- Domestic heating by oil
- Domestic heating by gas
- Whole house boiler sizing method
- How to choose an efficient boiler
- How to comply with the building regulations