Feel good factor!
Get the skills to kick start you hairdressing career
You’ll be taught in Flaunt Hair and Beauty salons, learning both theory and hands on skills. You will be introduced to models at an early stage in order to build your confidence and customer care skills.
All of our Full-Time Hairdressing students and apprentices work within the local community and also complete a block session of work experience with a local employer. We also work with national suppliers, so you’ll get experience working with quality products such as Wella.
Depending on the course you choose you will gain knowledge and practical experience of:
- Hair colouring techniques
- Colour correction services
- Creative cutting, styling and dressing techniques
- Hairdressing consultation services
- Perming techniques
- Business and management techniques for the successful running of a commercial salon
The smaller class sizes mean that you will get more experience on our industry standard equipment and more support from our knowledgeable tutors.