Focus on all things marine
From marine engineering to marine electrical and boat building, you will train in dedicated facilities designed to develop your skills for your future marine career, all in our state-of-the-art facilities, based at our North Road site in Poole.
Marine is a fast-growing industry and demand is high for fully trained staff. There a number of diverse career opportunities available in the leisure, commercial and superyacht industry. We work closely with world-leading marine employers such as Sunseeker to ensure the training we’re delivering meets the needs of the industry.
- We have everything you would expect to find on a boat except the water!
- 20 working marine engines – inboard and outboard
- 3 (soon to be 4!) complete working steering helms from makers such as Simrad, Raymarine & Garmin
- VHF sets, GPS, AIS (Automatic Identification Systems), Radar, Autopilots, Flux-Gates & Rate Sensors, along with all the electrical systems associated with this equipment like Chargers, Inverters & Power Distribution
- Fully working training systems for PLC's (Programmable Logic Comptrollers), Hydraulics and Audio-Visual installations on all types of marine craft
There is pretty much nothing you will find out about, that we do not have a working example of.