We're the best place for your Apprenticeship
As the largest Apprenticeship provider in the region, we work with major local businesses which puts our students at an advantage.
In today’s job market more than ever, an Apprenticeship really is a sensible choice. You can earn while you learn and get real hands-on experience – gaining invaluable knowledge and skills along the way. So why choose The Bournemouth & Poole College for your Apprenticeship?
- High success rates – we’re proud that the percentage of apprentices that successfully complete their course is well above the national average.
- Specialist facilities – we’ve invested £28m to ensure you have access to the best possible learning environment. The investment has seen a STEM Centre, Marine Technology Centre, Care Innovation Centre, Financial Services Centre, Learning Resource Centres, upgraded Engineering facilities and a Cobham sponsored classroom.
- Access to the best employers – we work with almost 2,000 businesses, locally and nationally including The Ritz, RNLI, Farrow and Ball, Liverpool Victoria, Cobham plc, Redweb, Diverse Abilities and Sunseeker International.
- Well-known – we are respected for the quality of our provision. Businesses validate our courses, so you know what you’re studying meets the needs of business.
- Great track record – the fact that previous apprentices now own their businesses and are taking on their own apprentices says it all really!
- Chance to win awards – our apprentices win local and national awards in skills tests.
- Opportunity to go further – you can realise your potential with an Apprenticeship, progressing up the career ladder within your company.
- Personal support – you will be assigned an Apprenticeship Coordinator who will work with you and your employer to make sure that your training is on track and that you are progressing well.
- On-site recruitment agency – you will have access to The BASE where a team of specialists will support you before your Apprenticeship search, help get your CV up to scratch and even prepare you for interview.
- Amazing atmosphere – The College is a great place to be and over 90% of students surveyed would recommend us to a friend. From the Students’ Union where you can become part of the National Students’ Union, taking advantage of their TOTUM NUS Extra Discount Scheme to getting involved in clubs and societies, there is always something to get your teeth into.
Follow The BASE on social media!