The Bournemouth & Poole College strategy 2017-2020: Inspiring excellence
Our strategic Plan…
Sets out how we will ensure our mission is delivered brilliantly everyday across our college and how, by working together, we will achieve our vision. Our ambition is to be recognised for excellence and responds to the needs of employers, local communities and other stakeholders.
By 2020, the college will be oustanding with student achievement rates amongst the highest.
Our students and our vision drives us to be even bolder and better. We are recognised and highly valued within both our local community and across Dorset.
We have dedicated, passionate and well qualified staff, brilliant facilities and produce great results. We are confident in ourselves and look forward to a great future. We completely believe in what we are here to do and will be determined in our approach to move forward confidently to excellence.
Things we want to concentrate on:
- Improve achievement rates even further
- Offer flexibility in delivery, developing our curriculum to meet the skills needs of the local economy
- Be the market leader in our area for higher level skills
- Value and empower our staff and unlock their potential and make the college an attractive place to work
- Foster innovation and be prepared to take risks, whilst ensuring a high trust culture
- Develop our brand and better connect with our core marketers
- Further strengthen links with our local community
Click on the image to enlarge it.
Principal and Chief Executive