If your son or daughter is in Year 11 and has applied to college or is thinking about applying, this event is key for you as a parent, carer or guardian. Learn about what life’s really like at The Bournemouth & Poole College.
- Speak to curriculum areas directly and get your questions answered.
- Attend an 'Introduction from the Principal' and learn more about the college.
- See presentations on subjects such as:
- Advice and Guidance at college, changes to GCSE grades and future career options
- Everything you need to know about Apprenticeships but were afraid to ask
- A Levels and our Sixth Form College – what you need to know
- The support system at college for students