What courses can I do after this?
To do this course you should have...
Previously completed a level 2 catering apprenticeship or have relevant experience working in this sector.
Maths and English grade C/4 or above or Functional Skills level 2 completed.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
Senior production chefs:
- supervise and contribute to the production of centrally developed standardised recipes and menus
- supervise the production of dishes to meet specific dietary requirements
- complete, monitor and maintain food safety management systems (which include delivery, storage, cooking and service) and work equipment
- identify training needs and assist in the recruitment of kitchen personnel
- maintain the catering operating budget using nominated suppliers and ensuring the control of waste.
- support cost reduction, improve performance, revenue, profit margins and customers’ experience
- monitor service to improve efficiency and productivity.
- lead team briefings/meetings
New starters can join the course in September, January and April.