Apprenticeships deliver great benefits to your business
Recruiting an apprentice through The Bournemouth & Poole College is easy and there are significant benefits to be gained.
Return on investment
- Lower overall training and recruitment costs resulting in real returns to your bottom line.
- Improved productivity and competitiveness. The average Apprenticeship improves productivity by £214 a week.*
- Lower staff turnover as apprentices tend to want to stay with the business that trained them.
Fill your skills gaps
- Apprenticeships are designed and delivered around your business needs.
- They provide the skilled workforce you need for the future.
- Apprenticeships help you develop the specialist skills necessary to keep pace with the latest technology and working practices in your sector.
- Apprentices are eager, motivated, flexible and loyal to the company that invested in them. They have made an active choice to learn on-the-job and commit to a specific career.
- Apprentices can bring new and innovative ideas.
- Businesses often find current employees become more motivated.
*Source: National Apprenticeship Service ‘Employer Guide to Apprenticeships’.