Helping you to move forward
Everything we do at The College enables our students to get jobs, keep them and to progress in their chosen career.
That’s why many students choose to study with us for several years, progressing onto more advanced qualifications and learning new skills before they move into work. Whatever your plans, you can be sure that we will do everything we can to help you to progress.
Our student commitments
Supporting you to move into work
- You will understand the opportunities open to you as you progress with your studies.
- Through e lab, we provide you with access to a job finding service that develops work opportunities for all students.
- Businesses will approve and validate all our Full-Time courses, ensuring you develop the right knowledge and skills.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to develop the skills required to help you get a job.
Next level of study
- Next level of study - You will be considered for a place on your next level of study programme if you successfully complete all aspects of your programme including English and maths alongside meeting the entry requirements.
- We will increase the numbers of students year on year who move into work or higher level study.
Committed to Maths and English
- You will develop the appropriate level of Maths and English skills and qualifications.
- We will increase the number of our students who successfully move from Level 1 to Level 2 in Maths and English.