Quality training in specialist facilities
Get the skills employers are looking for in our innovative Care Innovation Centre
Our unique Care Innovation Centre is designed to train the future employees of the Health and Social Care, Childcare and Dental Nursing industries to deliver the highest quality care to the region.
The Care industry is expected to continue to rise, so the demand for fully trained staff will increase too. At its heart, the Care Innovation Centre trains students to the highest level and equips them with the knowledge of working with industry standard equipment and within real life environments.
Health and Social Care facilities:
- Practical rooms with equipment found in hospitals and care homes including beds, wheelchairs, walking aids and hoists
- Dummy models to practise skills on
- Practical classroom
- Learning aids such as toys and books
- Practical dental teaching room set up like a dental surgery
- Industry standard equipment