Have you got high aspirations for the future?
We are all about you as an individual so whether you aspire to attend a Russell group university or complete an apprenticeship at a national company we can help you to achieve your goals.
A large percentage of our students decide to go to university and we support you every step of the way. From deciding what course and universities to apply to, all the way through to the end of your UCAS application.
Our remaining 20% students take up Apprenticeships and vocational training or go straight into employment. If you decide this is the route for you then you will be given every opportunity to succeed. You’ll be able to attend employer talks, utilise our in-house recruitment service, take part in work experience opportunities and have access to our extensive Apprenticeship opportunities.
Did you know...
Students that study at Sixth Form Colleges are more likely achieve better exam results and progress onto Higher Education than those at Academies or School Sixth Forms
(source: Sixth Form Colleges Association reports)
Talks from industry professionals include:
- J P Morgan - job and interview preparation, how to put together a CV and what skills employers are looking for when they receive applications.
- Working Knowledge Employer Experience Networking Event helping to prepare you for work and providing information on the different types of careers A levels can lead to
- Local poet, Steve Biddle - Creative Writing masterclass
- Weekly Film Club with lecturer and producer Peter Shields
- University of Southampton - lecture/workshop on Environmental Pollution
- Mental Health practitioners - Bournemouth University gave a talk to the Psychology students about careers