General English OnlineImprove your English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
The International team is delighted to offer a new, flexible General English Online course designed to improve your English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
Duration: Flexible, minimum 2 weeks
Options: 6, 9 or 15 study hours per week
Start dates: Any Monday during term time except for UK Bank Holidays or directly before a college holiday
For these courses you must be 16 years plus. You will need to provide proof of your English Language level e.g. Academic IELTS or equivalent.
Our General English course is designed to improve your English ability in speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will improve your knowledge and understanding of English grammar, learn new vocabulary and get help with your pronunciation. This course offers:
Face-to-face interactive classes on Zoom including:
– Online modules and written assignments
– Multi-media learning: texts, videos, interactive exercises
– Themed units
– Guided project work
– Weekly tutorial
– Access to free optional extension activities for self study
- Elementary through to advanced levels (subject to numbers)
- Maximum 14 students per virtual class
- Highly qualified UK-based teachers with experience to deliver online classes
- Initial assessment to match the course to the student’s language level
- Formal and informal in-class assessment and homework
- College certificate of completion
General English Online
Download the leaflet (pdf)
Upon reaching the required level of English Language you can apply for a further course at The College, or go on to University.
- 15 study hours per week : £130
- 9 study hours per week : £78
- 6 study hours per week : £52
20% off bookings for 15 hours per week until 26th June 2020
Discounts available for those students who wish to continue in person at the Bournemouth and Poole College.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com