Accelerated International Access to UniversityDesigned specifically for short-term international students
The Bournemouth and Poole College delivers these highly-regarded programmes in 6 months, successfully preparing international students for entry to undergraduate degrees at a range of UK universities.
Pathways to choose from: Art and Design, Business, Humanities and Social Science, or Media.
Venue: Business, Humanities and Social Science at Lansdowne campus, Bournemouth
Venue: Art and Design, Media at North Road campus, Poole
Duration: 6 months, full-time
Visa requirements: Short-term study visa
Start date (Art and Design, Humanities and Social Science, Media): 06 January 2020
Start date (Business): September 2020
Course level: Level 3
Qualification: Access to Higher Education Diploma
Awarding body: CAVA (Cambridge Access Validating Agency) or UAL (University Arts London)
Successful completion of High School in your own country (year 11+). Academic IELTS 5.0 (September) or 5.5 (January) with minimum 5.0 in writing or equivalent.
Your route to undergraduate study
- A range of popular subjects for university entry
- 32 study hours per week including Study Skills and IELTS preparation classes
- Guidance on University progression and UCAS application support
- Additional online tutorials before or after the programme included in your tuition fee
Why choose this programme?
- This programme offers you the fastest progression route to a UK university, and is ideal for students with an English level below IELTS 6.0.
- Our students consistently enjoy excellent results, with a 100% achievement rate in 2018.
- As an accelerated learning programme, it can be completed on a 6 month short-term study via (Tier 4 visa is not required).
Fees to be advised on application, please contact International Operations for information:
Tel: 01202 205161
Int: +44 1202 205161