Help train the future generation
Work experience can offer a huge benefit to you and your business
Each year we help our Full-Time students gain industry based skills related to their course by working with local businesses who can provide work experience opportunities. The value to our students of being able to experience what it is like in a real workplace cannot be underestimated, even for a short time. Over the years we have developed some fantastic partnerships with employers which is forever growing.
How work experience works
A work experience placement is typically for one to two weeks on a voluntary basis where a student will gain work related skills and a chance to apply what has been learnt in college to industry.
A student may contact you directly to enquire or as a college, we may do the same. Once a date has been set, we will provide you with the relevant information and their Work Experience pack.
Employers who can provide a placement are risk assessed to ensure they provide a safe working environment and proactively promote equality and diversity.
- This experience can lead students into further education, full time employment, university UCAS applications, Apprenticeships and more
- Upskill a new generation of workers
- Develop new ideas and maintain the skill set for your business
- Strengthen the links between education and business
- Raise the profile of your company in the local community
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org