University partnerships, awarding bodies and policies
All of our degree courses are validated by leading universities and developed in partnership with businesses.
The partnership institutions oversee our course curriculums and ensure they meet university quality and standards. They also act as our awarding bodies, so your degree certificate comes from the awarding university.
We also invite businesses to advise on our courses. This is to make sure we’re developing the skills employers are looking for, and to create a clear route for you into your chosen industry.
To see the college's policies, please visit the college policies page.
OFS Transparency Return
The information published here shows:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have.
- Received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who registered and went on to complete their course with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
- It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate.
- Their ethnicity.
- Their socioeconomic background.
It is important to note that the data presented has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses, and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.