Becoming a fully qualified and professional Engineer with us will equip you with both the practical and theoretical knowledge you need to step right into a job.
We offer a range of Engineering courses from HNC's, foundation degrees and apprenticeships. We offer different pathways so you can specialise in electronic design, mechanical, marine or manufacturing management.
We work closely with major engineering firms including Cobham, Caterpillar Marine and Lymington Precision Engineering to ensure you benefit from the best possible work placements.
Courses in this subject area
- HNC/FdEng Engineering – Electronic Design
- HNC/FdEng Engineering – Manufacturing Management
- HNC/FdEng Engineering – Mechanical Design
- HNC/FdEng Engineering - Marine Technologies
- Degree Apprenticeship Engineering - Electronic Design
- Degree Apprenticeship Engineering - Manufacturing Management
- Degree Apprenticeship Engineering - Mechanical Design
- Degree Apprenticeship Engineering - Marine Technologies
There are lots of exciting opportunitities for graduates in this industry from working on innovative technology through to working in industries including defence, marine and construction.
Engineering is based at our North Road campus in Poole. With a sponsored classroom by Cobham, our STEM Centre is where you’ll spend your study time. Its state-of-the-art equipment and innovative spaces gives you an industry standard learning environment.
Got a question?
We are on hand to answer any queries you have, so don’t hesitate to contact us.