What is clearing?
Clearing is the last opportunity for you to find a place at college/university for this September.
Is clearing for you?
You are eligible if:
- You haven’t done as well as expected, missed your grades and are unable to secure your first or second place
- Sent your application to UCAS after 30th June
- Haven’t already applied through UCAS and would like to apply to study in September
- Have declined an offer that’s been made from another university
If this is you, don’t worry! We’ve produced a downloadable Clearing Toolkit to help you.
When is clearing?
Between July and September. Applications for Bournemouth & Poole College will be shown on the UCAS website.
5 steps to applying and securing a place:
- Visit the Bournemouth & Poole College Clearing Vacancies listed on UCAS.
- Once you have applied for a course, you will receive a verbal clearing offer from Bournemouth & Poole College.
- We will send an email confirming the offer. This email will contain all information for the next steps.
- Add us as your clearing choice on the UCAS Track website (institution code B49) and complete the course details- there will be a deadline to do this.
- Once you’ve made your choice, your offer will show as ‘accepted’ on the choices page of Track. UCAS will send you a confirmation letter and we will send you a Welcome Pack containing details of your Enrolment and Induction dates and times.
That’s all, you’ve survived clearing!
Call us on: 01202 205339