What courses can I do after this?
Progression to higher education with our own Vissual Effects HNC/D or to employment in a wide range of industries including television, radio, print and media technologies, public relations or marketing.
To do this course you should have...
You will require a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades 9-4 including English and maths grades 9-4 (formerly A*-C).
What about work experience?
International entry requirements
If you are not from an English Language speaking country, you will need to have UKVI IELTS 5.5. We accept a wide range of academic qualifications awarded overseas and use the UK NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centre) guidelines for international comparisons. For tuition and accommodation fees please visit www.thecollege.co.uk/international/courses/tuition-fees and our International Operations team can offer you advice and guidance before and during your studies.
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
For tuition and accommodation fees please visit www.thecollege.co.uk/international/courses/tuition-fees and our International Operations team can offer you advice and guidance before and during your studies.
This course combines all aspects of media including Video, Audio, Animation and 3D along with media industries and Photography. At the end of the first year you will achieve a UAL Diploma in Creative Media and Technology with the option to enrol onto the Extended Diploma (Yr2)
Subjects studied include:
- Film and video editing techniques
- Single and multi camera techniques
- Stop motion 2D animation production
- Audio production for Films and foley creation/capture for additional uses.
- Graphic narrative production
- Photography and photographic practice
- Pre-production techniques for the creative media industries
- Communication skills through creative media production
- Research techniques for the creative media industry
- Creative media production management project, working to a brief in their creative media industries
- 3D modelling and animation