What courses can I do after this?
On successful completion of this Apprenticeship you could progress onto another apprenticeship, such as Team Leader/Supervisor or HR Support, or Associate Project Manager. You could also move into a different type of role, such as marketing or IT.
To do this course you should have...
You will need to have mathematics and English GCSEs grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) and be willing to learn. Some previous work experience could be advantageous. A level 2 qualification in Business Administration would be useful but is not essential.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- An interest in Business
- Reliability and flexibility
- The ability to work in a team as well as on your own as well as being self-motivated
- Good organisation, communication and computer skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Commitment to learning
|Course Code||Start Date||Costs 16-18||Costs 19-23 (with concessions)||Costs 19+ (no concessions)|
* Please note fees are subject to change.
The course will cover:
- Value of administration
- Relevant legislation
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors
Enabling you to develop skills in:
- Advanced IT
- Record and document production
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
Click here for more information.
Flexible start dates